Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It's Playtime: EGG-tra Special


Easter is upon us and the egg ideas are flying around the internet.  Egg crafts, egg dying, and egg hunts fill my Facebook feed.  So of course, I must join them, and feature some of my favorite egg-related activities posted on last weeks It's Playtime!  

Tape resist painting is so much fun!  I love these Tape Resist Easter Eggs from Putti Prapancha.  There are so many ways they can be designed!

We all know you can blow eggs for Easter decorations but what do you do with the innards?  Homemade Egg Tempera of course!  Tinker Lab will show you how to use rather then waste!

 Kids love hunting for eggs!  I know mine could do it all day if I let them.  But why not do it at night with this Glowing Easter Egg Hunt from Raising Little Disciples.  I know what I'm doing with my kids this weekend!

There are so many fantastic science experiments using eggs.  Check out the Eggy Investigations Round-up over at Science Sparks for 5 EGG-er-ific science ideas.

If you were featured this week, don't forget to grab your special "featured button."


These activities plus more can be found over on the It's Playtime Pinterest Board.  Happy Pinning! 

Now, on to this weeks play date! 
It's Playtime is a community and Thursday link-up hosted by:

* Rachele : Messy Kids (That's me!)
* Anna : The Imagination Tree
* Rachel : Quirky Momma
* Jamie : hands on : as we grow
* Jenny : Let the Children Play

How to Play :
* Link up a post about a playful learning experience enjoyed by kids.
* Give us love and pop a button into your post/blog. Invite your readers to the weekly play date!


* Stop by one of our blogs every Thursday and add your link about play. Your link will show up on each of the blogs in the It's Playtime community.
* Each week the playtime hosts will choose favorite posts to feature. (By linking you are giving us permission to use an image and link to you, if featured.)
* Be sure to visit some of the links that catch your eye. Commenting on posts that you find interesting or inspiring is a wonderful way to develop your own playful community.

1 comment:

  1. I love the tape eggs and all the activities for St. Patrick's Day. I left you a Lovely Blog Award over on my site for you to pick up. I just started a preschool blog also.

    Heather Mix
    An Interesting Mix

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...