Bringing art and play back to childhood.
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
It's Raining on It's Playtime
Some of you have snow right now but here on
, we have rain. This weeks features were both inspired by the book
The Rain Came Down
by David Shannon.
created and shared
Train Up a Child
was inspired to create some bathtub
Wash and Learn games
If you were featured this week, don't forget to grab your special "featured button."
These activities plus more can be found over on the
It's Playtime Pinterest Board
. Happy Pinning!
Now, on to this weeks play date!
is a community and Thursday link-up hosted by:
* Rachele :
Messy Kids (That's me!)
* Rachel & Holly :
A Mom With a Lesson Plan
How to Play :
* Link up a post about a playful learning experience enjoyed by kids.
* Give us love and pop a button into your post/blog. Invite your readers to the weekly play date!
* Stop by one of our blogs every Thursday and add your link about play. Your link will show up on each of the blogs in the It's Playtime community.
* Each week the playtime hosts will choose favorite posts to feature. (By linking you are giving us permission to use an image and link to you, if featured.)
* Be sure to visit some of the links that catch your eye. Commenting on posts that you find interesting or inspiring is a wonderful way to develop your own playful community.
By linking up you give us permission to grab a picture and feature you here, on a site we write for, on FB or Pinterest. If we share your link, we will always credit you, send people to your original post and use only ONE photo.
April 24, 2013
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)